Conference Registration is Closed
56th Annual AMEM Conference
September 18-21, 2016
Breezy Point Resorts
Breezy Point, MN
“Preparing for the Future:
Making Emergency Management Stronger”
Online registration is now open for the 56th Annual AMEM Conference. The conference committee has worked hard to provide a curriculum and supporting faculty that will challenge and inform attendees on wide variety of timely and informative courses and sessions:
- Three Homeland Security Emergency Management sponsored State certification course offerings.
- Four general sessions providing timely topics of interest to attendees.
- A wide variety of breakout sessions on current topics of interest.
- Updates from Minnesota Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management and the Minnesota Dept. of Public Safety; and a threat assessment from the Minnesota Fusion Center.
- And for the first time, a AMEM sponsored tabletop exercise (seating limited to 50 participants) “Operation Shiver”.
Conference attendees also need to register separately with Breezy Point. The forms to do this can be accessed when registering for the conference at the above links, but are included here for convenience:
Registration questions? Contact Catherine Dubbe, Conference Registrar (KB Events LLC). Email at [email protected] or by phone at (612) 819-3118. Please join us as we celebrate our emergency management profession and community in Minnesota.